JeaYoung Jeon is student in integrated Ph.D program of Electrical Engineering Department of Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) and his academic adviser is Dr. Hong Jeong in POSTECH. Mr. Jeon was received his bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering Department of Kumoh National Institute of Technology on 2012. He is working in Advanced Signal Processing Laboratory in POSTECH. [Google Scholar]
Computer Vision, Digital Image Processing, Advanced Driver's Assist Systems, and Machine Learning
- 2012-Present, Integrated Ph.D Program
Electrical Engineering Department, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Republic of Korea. Subjects: Computer vision, Digital image processing, Advanced drivers assistant systems (ADAS).
- 2008-2012, Bachelor's Degree
Electronic Engineering Department, Kumoh National Institute of Technology (kit), Republic of Korea. Subjects: Analog and digital circuit design, Analog and digital communication, Analog and digital signal processing.
1. Research Papers - International Conference
- Advances in Visual Computing, 2014 - Springer, Co-Author (2nd)
Ha, JeongMok, et al. "Cost Aggregation Table: Cost Aggregation Method Using Summed Area Table Scheme for Dense Stereo Correspondence." Advances in Visual Computing. Springer International Publishing, 2014. 815-826. [Link]
- ICCAS 2014, Main Author (1st)
Jeon, Jea Young, et al. "Polygonal symmetry transform for detecting rectangular traffic signs." Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS), 2014 14th International Conference on. IEEE, 2014. [Link]
- ICISA 2014, Co-Author (3rd)
Bae, GiYeong, et al. "LED Traffic Sign Detection Using Rectangular Hough Transform." Information Science and Applications (ICISA), 2014 International Conference on. IEEE, 2014. [Link]
2. Research Papers - Korean Conference
- INFORMATION AND CONTROL SYMPOSIUM, Co-Author (3rd), for Bachelor's Degree
Dae-hee Lee, Ki-sung Park, Jea-Young Jeon, Yeon-Mo Yang (2011.4). A Study on a Visible Light Communication using LED in Under-water Environment. 『INFORMATION AND CONTROL SYMPOSIUM』, 201-203. [Link]
- Wiley, Editing Assistant, 2012-2014
Jeong, Hong. Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog. John Wiley & Sons, 2014. [Link]
- 2013 the 13th KYUTECH-POSTECH Joint Workshop on Neuroinformatics (Post Session)
- 2014 the 13th KYUTECH-POSTECH Joint Workshop on Neuroinformatics (Post Session)
- ASPL POSTECH, 2013 Altera Design Contest in Korea, 2nd prize.
- 2013 the 13th KYUTECH-POSTECH Joint Workshop on Neuroinformatics. Best Paper Award
- 2011 Good Paper Award, Bachelor's degree paper
Updated 28 Jan 2015